Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

New Video: Hack for Attaching Paper to a Support

'Late Summer Meadow'       5x7       pastel       ©Karen Margulis       sold

Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words. And sometimes a video is worth millions! Last month I made a video showcasing my favorite hack for attaching pastel paper to a support board. I have blogged about it before but a video shows it better than a blog post can. I made the video for my patrons on my Patreon page. It is too good of a tip not to share with everyone though so I made the video public on my Youtube channel. You can see it here:




Look carefully for my tape hack!


I've got exciting news to share regarding future workshop opportunities. We will be hitting the road soon and hope to meet you there. More details to come!







1 comment:

Sprouting Wings said...

Tapping my heels three times that Maryland’s Eastern Shore is on your travel list :) You would just go crazy with the beautiful scenes offered here to paint - and MARSHES.....your favorite!