Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Thursday, January 04, 2018

Come Paint with me in Sunny Florida!

'Warm Winter Breezes'           5x7       pastel        ©Karen Margulis
available $75
From balmy tropical breezes to frigid arctic winds. It is hard to go from bathing suits to warm ups and coats in the studio but I am happy to be home and back to my studio even though it is cold!  I am catching up with emails and planning the rest of 2018 but I hope to get back to painting and regular blogging tomorrow. 

I am waiting to hear from a few contacts before I can announce the details of my 2018 workshop schedule but I do have two that are ready for registration that I'd like to share here today. I will be announcing the rest by the end of next week.

How about February in sunny Florida!! It may be cold everywhere this week including Florida but hopefully we will have nice weather for my 2 day studio workshop in Fernandina Beach on February 16 and 17th.  The details of the workshop are below:




I will be taking registrations for the workshop by email. If you have any questions or would like to register please send me an email to karenmargulis@gmail.com 
I am excited about returning to Florida to kick off my 2018 workshop schedule!


Painting on the pool deck!
'Caribbean Skies'        5x7        pastel       $75
The next workshop of the year is March 15,16, 17 in Richmond Indiana at the Richmond Art Museum. Details and registration on their website:http://richmondartmuseum.org/product/karen-margulis-pastel-workshop/

1 comment:

MYSTELIOS said...

Very beautiful seascape painting !!!